With the new year coming up, I thought I would look back at all the things I did this year. 2007 was by far the most interesting and exciting year I have ever lived.
One of the greatest accomplishments was spending 6 months in Hawaii. Some of the things I did there include:
Climbed Diamondhead Crater
Surfed at Waikiki Beach
Bodysurfed at Sandy Beach
Visited Pearl Harbor
Went to Maui, Oahu, and the Big Island (Hawaii)
Saw the lava flows on Hawaii
It was a great time that I will never forget. Hawaii was a great place and definitly made me a better person. I learned a lot about different cultures while I was there. But eventually, the high prices got to me and I decided to move to Arizona.
Overall, the year was awesome. Here are some of the major things I did in 2007 based on the months they happened:
– Went to Hawaii for Spring Break
– Graduated from college
– Packed up everything and moved to Honolulu, Hawaii
– Started a new job at AlohaCare as a Helpdesk Technician
– Celebrated 4th of July with the firework show in Waikiki
– Packed up once again and moved to Phoenix, Arizona
– Bought a Yellow 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS (below)
– Started a job at Arizona State University as a Technical Support Analyst
– Flew back home to Wisconsin to celebrate Christmas
Its hard to believe all of the things I did in 2007, but I have a feeling 2008 is going to be even more intense. I lot more traveling and events are coming up. Stayed tuned to my blog to see what happens in 2008.