It’s Monday already? Whoa! That means it’s time for another episode of Digital Nomad Radio. This week’s episode is all about beating writer’s block. A fellow blogger sent me an email asking how I managed to come up with new ideas to write about everyday and I thought I would answer her questions and share them with everyone. So hit the play button.
Here’s a sneak peek of the 5 tips to beat writer’s block:
- Write Down Your Post Ideas – It’s simple. Right down your post ideas!
- Use Other Blogs As Inspiration – Check out other blogs for some good ideas and topics to cover in your own posts.
- Read Websites Like Yahoo, CNN, Etc. – Use websites like Yahoo as a place to find articles. Then spin them in your own words and add to them.
- Look Back At Your Old Posts For Ideas – You have an archives page right? When’s the last time you took a look at it for some blog post ideas?
- When You’re In A Writing Mood…Keep Going! – So you’re in the zone and writing like a mad man. Don’t stop after one post!
So there you have it, 5 ways to beat writer’s block. I’d love to hear your ideas and advice on how to keep coming up with great content!